We are pleased to offer the opportunity to promote your organisation alongside FilmFestAustralia to new-media savvy opinion formers across the UK. We welcome financial and in kind support and would be pleased to develop a bespoke sponsorship or advertising partnership with you, enabling Londoners to enjoy the best of recent Australian cinema while enhancing your organisation’s profile in the Capital and beyond.
We would also be delighted to receive contributions from individual donors.
- The Australian film festival is an annual event attracting thousands of cinema-goers to a variety of screenings.
- Australian cinema is internationally respected - nowhere more so than in the UK where new films receive serious coverage in the British media and can develop cult followings.
- Historically the festival screens up to 50 features and shorts, hosting special events and archive screenings, and has included a tour to 10 venues around the UK
- The Festival has a dedicated following, attracting up to 6000 visitors per year, with UK and world premieres of Australian features and high profile special guests
- Long standing partners include The Australian High Commission, Screen Australia, Flickerfest and Tropfest and new partners include Tourism Australia, Australian Times and Eye For Film.
- 2013 marks the 19th year of the festival and its second outing with partner Picturehouse Cinemas
- The festival is programmed and run by a team of experts in Australian film and film festival management, some who have been involved with the festival since its inception in 1993.
For more information please contact: